Thursday, October 21, 2010

Black Eyed Peas Releases New Single "The Time"


Black Eyed Peas member Will.I.Am just released the name and album art of their new single "The Time" . The song will serve as the lead single off their new album "The Beginning" set to be released November 30th. “I am so excited about our new album,” Wrote Will.I.Am The Beginning is our departure to the new, always pushing new sounds and technology. I can’t wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up.”

Will.I.Am also stated that the video was shot last week, and the audio could be released any day now. “Who wants me to drop the new black eyed peas single off the beginning earlier than we should???” he tweeted. The Black Eyed Peas are currently on tour in South America.

UPDATE
we can now here the song



0 comments:

Post a Comment