Friday, October 22, 2010

Justin Bieber Wants To Judge The X Factor


Simon Cowell says Justin Bieber has shown interest in becoming a judge on the U.S. version of a popular UK show 'The X factor'. "Justin put himself forward to judge some of the episodes," Cowell told Extra. "We had a phone call from someone on the weekend, someone very well known who out of the blue wanted to be a judge on the show. Literally out of the blue, and it's one of the most famous singers in the world."

Their has been rumors rolling around that possible judges are Nicole Scherzinger, current U.K. judge Cheryl Cole, and even past American Idol judge Paula Abdul. Simon Cowell says that the judges panel is still under works and no one has been selected just yet. "Genuinely, nobody has been booked for the show. The only person that's been booked is me," he explained recently to Deadline London. "With the American show, just think blank sheet of paper. Don't make any promises, don't make any predictions. Go in with a blank sheet of paper right now. I can feel a change in the air. While everybody's going left, we're going to be going right."

I personally am looking forward to the show coming to the U.S.. I am the only person living in America that I know watches the show and I love it. It is a singing show but it is so different from American Idol. For one there is the age limit. I believe anyone from 16 and up can audition. Another is they allow groups to perform! .. usually the groups dont do well on the show, but I still think its a good idea to have groups competing with solo acts. But the best part of it for me is the production. On The X Factor they encourage a big production, which means background dancers, special effects, the whole nine yards. So in comparison to American Idol it is a lot more exciting. I cant wait to see who the judges will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment