Thursday, October 21, 2010

PREMIER: Chris Brown - "Yeah 3x" Music Video


Just a few hours ago MTV released the music video to Chris Browns new single "Yeah 3x". The song will serve as the lead single off his highly anticipated 4th album F.A.M.E....







I love this song, I haven't gotten it out of my head since the first time I heard it a while ago. The video is cool too, but for me it doesn't go well with the song. I know having your music video set in a club is kinda cliche, but I think for this song it kind of called for it. I also dont think the children follow him in the street should be chanting "you love to drink?, so do we". Other than that I like the video. Chris will never disappoint with his dance moves, so his videos always have good energy. Lets just hope this new album is light years better than his last one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment